Last Updated on September 15, 2021
I have decided to regularly post my earnings report every month so that you can get an idea of the potential of earning money online. Expect a lot of variations along the line, as the nature of the work I do is extremely dynamic in nature.
March 2020 was a good month, there was lots of work, and I had lots of free time as I was not on vacation, unlike February. So without further ado, here are my earnings for March 2020:
|S.No||Website||Amount ($)||Amount (₹)|
So my total earnings for the month of March was 368$, which is pretty much what I made in my previous job. My goal for the upcoming months would be to find out more work on similar sites, as there were periods in March where no work would be available and I would just sit idle.
Maybe if I can utilize that time, I would be able to add more dough to my bank account. I also tried transcription work for some time, but ultimately gave up as it was taking up a lot of my time and energy. I will be writing about that experience soon. Meanwhile, stay tuned for more payment proofs from Usertesting and clickworker as they just keep piling up.
Here are the links to an article detailing how to sign up on these websites:
They basically contract with companies, who need large amounts of workforce for basic tasks. For example, with AI being all the buzzword these days, a lot of companies need a large amount of datasets to train their AI’s algorithm. So, they collect these datasets from these companies.
On the other hand, you, as a clickworker provide this data and you get paid for it. This is just one type of project that Clickworker has, a lot of other tasks and projects.
Basically, you will be providing data which will help these companies improve their products or work on some kind of research. These are projects from social networking and search giants. And the best part is that they pay in dollars.
Here are some of the things you could be doing working for them:
- Search Media Evaluation
- Social Media Evaluation
- Survey and Data Collection
- Linguistic Specialties
- Lexicon Annotation
- Speech Evaluation
Usertesting.com is an online “testers on demand” kind of platform. They provide large corporations (mostly product-based companies) with 3rd party users to test their products, features, design, etc. and want them to provide valuable insights and suggestions in return.
The usual flow is something like this:
- Companies send out testing opportunities to usertesting.com
- Usertesting creates a screener/survey where you are asked several questions related to the study being conducted. You are expected to answer them honestly and truthfully.
- If you pass the qualification, then you are taken to their tests and need to record your computer/mobile screens and give your voice thoughts along the way.
- Once you have completed the study/test, the test is uploaded in the background and will be reviewed by them in the next few days.
- After some days of successful submission, you will be paid via Paypal.