Last Updated on September 12, 2023
If you don’t know what UHRS is, then you probably need to read this article where I explain how you can earn a decent income online through UHRS.
It’s an online rating tool through which you can help improve the algorithms of various AI-related projects. It has a lot of work nowadays as training these machines requires a lot of human input.
Here is a list of different sites and how to join UHRS through them:
Update: Quadrant Resource has been having consistent payment delays. I recommend you sign up for other UHRS contractors first, and only join it if there are no jobs available there.
Quadrant Resource is a great new platform that offers quick and easy UHRS access. They also have a lot of work available in the form of Hitapps (similar to Clickworker).
- Go to their site and click on the signup link on the top right.
- Fill in your profile details (more than 70%).
- Clear their simple UHRS assessment and create an outlook ID as suggested by them.
Datamime is a new platform that offers instant access to UHRS. You can begin working on UHRS just 5 minutes after signing up for them.
Update: Datamime is a very trusted contractors. You can earn good from time to time. It is just a little difficult to get in.
- Signup for Datamime and give them your Outlook ID as a secondary email address during the signup process (you cannot signup without it).
- After 5 minutes, go to “My Apps” section and click on the link to access the UHRS login page.
- Login to UHRS using the Outlook ID you provided in the first step.
This is the easiest and fastest way to join UHRS. Clickworker handles payments through Paypal and pays a month after UHRS clears your payment.
- Go to the “Assessments” page on your Clickworker Dashboard.
- Complete the UHRS Assessments – 1 & 2. They are simple English grammar exams. If you cannot see them, read this.
- Create a live ID as per their directions. You will be granted UHRS access through that ID.
Update: Clickworker is the best and most trusted contractor since almost a decade. They keep closing new registrations from time to time (to balance their worker/workload ratio, I guess).
So If you cannot sign up, then wait for a month or two and try again.
Oneforma handles payments through Payoneer now. They clear your payments on the 25th of every month, which takes another 30-40 days to reach you.
- Go to the “Jobs” tab and click on the “Internet Judging” section.
- Almost all jobs are for UHRS, some are language-specific.
- Apply for the job and wait. If a position opens up (or is made available later), you will receive a mail from the respective project manager asking for your live id.
- You can submit any of your live ID (Don’t submit the one you made for CW). It should not have UHRS access enabled already.
- Further steps regarding that particular UHRS project will be emailed to you.
Toloka is a new UHRS contractors, that allows you to work on UHRS tasks even without a live ID. You obviously need to be a member of Yandex Toloka to access them.
- Go to the Jobs section in Toloka.
- Look for jobs with “Search” in their title, or 0.00$ as their pay rate.
- Click on Start/Training button. You will be displayed a message, with a link saying “Open task in UHRS in a new tab”.
- Click on the link and you will be taken to the UHRS tasks.
Teemwork can take a hell lot of time to give you access. Maybe they have less openings available from time to time. I applied in December 2019 and received mail that I am approved in Sept. 2020. I suggest you still apply as they do keep your email in the system and contact you whenever there is work available.
- Go to their job listings page.
- Check out jobs like Online Crowd Worker, Search Engine Evaluator, etc. that are relevant to your location and apply for them. You can also search for your location/job keyword.
- You will be contacted via email whenever positions open up.
Appen also has specific projects for UHRS access. They pay via Payoneer. I cannot disclose the name of the projects, but any project that asks for your Microsoft live ID as a requirement is certainly a UHRS project.
- Go to the “All Projects” page by clicking on the radio button.
- See if any particular project requires you to have a Microsoft account and apply for it.
There is only a thin chance you will be approved here. I guess positions don’t open too frequently.
Update: Lionbridge was acquired by TELUS International. So let there be no confusion. Click here to read more about TELUS International.
Lionbridge rarely has openings for its UHRS project, just like Appen. So don’t expect much from it. They pay via Paypal or Payoneer.
- Go to Lionbridge Jobs page and input your country name in the search box.
- Look for something like “Search Engine Evaluator” or “Internet Evaluator”. They use different titles for UHRS jobs, but apply for all such jobs.
Again, there’s a thin chance of getting in, but it doesn’t hurt to try.
Can I join UHRS through multiple contractors?
Note: According to the latest UHRS Guidelines, you are not allowed to work with multiple contractors. You risk getting banned and losing your earnings. Read this article to know more about the new UHRS Guidelienes.
Yes and No. There is no singular answer to that question.
The practice of having multiple accounts to access UHRS through different contractors is addressed by each website differently.
For eg, Oneforma seems cool with it, they even stated in their FAQs that you can work with other contractors as well.
But Clickworker and Teemwork.ai have explicitly stated not to work with other vendors.
Other contractors have not addressed this concern. It is a grey line, at best.
My advice would be to join one contractor in the beginning, and see if you get enough work. If you are not able to find a sufficient amount of work, only then join another one.
Do not share your accounts with others, as it can cause your UHRS access to get revoked. Especially if they are accessed from a different location.
If you do create multiple accounts though, make sure you use different email addresses (Hotmail/live/outlook accounts).
Also, if you access them simultaneously, you need to use different browsers or incognito windows).
Some more reading for you…
You can easily earn a part-time income by working on UHRS jobs in your free time. It is recommended to do them using a desktop/laptop for maximum earnings.
When you start as a freelance writer, it feels overwhelming applying for jobs on various job boards. Here are the best writing job boards and platforms that are ideal for beginners.
The best platforms that host language jobs. A curated list of the best translation websites that work worldwide, and have lots of work available.