If you don’t know what UHRS is, then you probably need to read this article where I explain how you can earn a decent income online through UHRS. It’s an online rating tool through which you can help improve the algorithms of various AI-related projects. It has a lot of work nowadays as training these machines requires a lot of human input.
You can join UHRS through multiple contractors. They are websites that handle your UHRS payments. I have confirmed that you can use multiple UHRS accounts to earn, as long as you use different email addresses (hotmail/live/outlook accounts). Also, if you access them simultaneously, you need to use different browsers or incognito windows).
Here is a list of different sites and how to join UHRS through them:
This is the easiest and fastest way to join UHRS. Clickworker handles payments through Paypal and pays a month after UHRS clears your payment.
- Go to the “Assessments” page on your Clickworker Dashboard.
- Complete the UHRS Assessments – 1 & 2. They are simple English grammar exams. If you cannot see them, read this.
- Create a live ID as per their directions. You will be granted UHRS access through that ID.
Oneforma handles payments through Payoneer now. They clear your payments on the 25th of every month, which takes another 30-40 days to reach you.
- Go to the “Jobs” tab and click on the “Internet Judging” section.
- Almost all jobs are for UHRS, some are language-specific.
- Apply for the job and wait. If a position opens up (or is made available later), you will receive a mail from the respective project manager asking for your live id.
- You can submit any of your live ID (Don’t submit the one you made for CW). It should not have UHRS access enabled already.
- Further steps regarding that particular UHRS project will be emailed to you.
Teemwork can take a hell lot of time to give you access. Maybe they have less openings available from time to time. I applied in December 2019 and received mail that I am approved in Sept. 2020. I suggest you still apply as they do keep your email in the system and contact you whenever there is work available.
- Go to their job listings page.
- Check out jobs like Online Crowd Worker, Search Engine Evaluator, etc. that are relevant to your location and apply for them. You can also search for your location/job keyword.
- You will be contacted via email whenever positions open up.
Appen also has specific projects for UHRS access. They pay via Payoneer. I cannot disclose the name of the projects, but any project that asks for your Microsoft live ID as a requirement is certainly a UHRS project.
- Go to the “All Projects” page by clicking on the radio button.
- See if any particular project requires you to have a Microsoft account and apply for it.
There is only a thin chance you will be approved here. I guess positions don’t open too frequently.