Last Updated on April 10, 2022
Today I am going to tell you about a very interesting, and properly modern Work from Home opportunity for everyone, which can help you make some quick money by just completing simple tasks daily. Some people are even making a full-time income by working on Clickworker UHRS alone.
So what makes Clickworker special, and better than other such sites such as Appen (Leapforce), Lionbridge, iSoftstone (Teemwork.ai), and many more such crowdsourcing companies. Keep reading to find out.
What is Clickworker and what kind of work does it offer?
Clickworker is a company that hires a large amount of workforce to do tasks such as data collection, internet judging, web annotations, etc. You name it.
It contracts with companies, who need large amounts of workforce for basic tasks. For example, with AI being all the buzzword these days, a lot of companies need a large amount of datasets to train their AI’s algorithm. So, they collect these datasets from these companies.
On the other hand, you, as a clickworker provide this data and you get paid for it. This is just one type of project that Clickworker has, among a lot of other tasks and projects.
What makes Clickworker better than other platforms such as Appen, Lionbridge, etc.
- First of all, they are accepting Worldwide workers, and that too without any kind of verification. Infact, you can begin working right away. Other sites have a long process of verification before you can begin your work.
- They have a proper mobile app for mobile tasks. And it works very well. Appen had their own mobile application (AMR), but it doesn’t seem to work very well and crashes frequently.
- A lot of their tasks are on the smartphone app and can be done very easily from anywhere. Moreover, their instructions are clear and easy to understand.
- They pay via Paypal, and are a verified merchant, so you can receive payments without any fees. (Yes, Paypal does not charge you a fee for getting paid by them).
- They assess your skills using various assessments. I even found a Search Engine Evaluator assessment there (more on that later).
- They seem to have a lot of tasks available. So you can do these tasks daily and earn a little extra cash on the side.
How can I begin working on Clickworker?
Doing jobs on Clickworker is easy, you can simply use their Desktop site or their mobile app.
Select a job and click on “Start”. From then on, simply follow the instructions to complete the task, and when the task is complete, it will go for review, after which you will be
paid via Paypal.
Update: Clickworker has changed it’s payment method to Payoneer for new members. Older members can still stick with Paypal though.
How can I get high-paying, regular jobs at Clickworker?
This is the best part. Clickworker has a section called Assessments. There you will find some exams that you can take, as a validation that you have the necessary skills required for some higher-level tasks.
There is also a UHRS Assessment which can get you access to UHRS Tasks.
Try giving all of those exams, and the ones that you clear will allow you to do those particular jobs. For example, I found an assessment for a Search Engine Evaluator (which is a good-paying and regular job that you can do online). Search Engine Evaluators get around 300-400$ for just working 2-3 hours daily.
So overall, I found Clickworker to be a very professional and legit online money making opportunity. If you haven’t signed up yet, what are you waiting for? Click the button below and sign up for free:
4 thoughts on “Clickworker: Platform for UHRS, Data Collection, and Content Writing Projects”
Pingback: April 2020 Earning Report - Digital Bazaari
Read this it will help you:
HELLO, JUST A COMMON YET CONFUSING QUESTION. So, I have my account in clickworker but decided to quit due to personal reason. Since CW is adhering one account per device and my sibling wants to try this platform to work on. I was thinking if my sibling would work in my device and i would deactivate my account so his/her account won’t get banned? Is this action allowable in CW/UHRS?
Well, you can technically do it. And since you will deactivating your account, you aren’t violating any T&C. But there’s an alternative I would like to suggest. Why don’t you just let your sibling try this platform using your account and device. Since you don’t want anything to do with it, he can work using your account and device. Why go through the added trouble of creating a new account on CW and Payoneer, connecting and verifying both, linking bank account, etc. when you already have a system in place.
Food for thought.