What is Intelichek and what is an Intelichek agent?
Intelichek is an online platform that hires agents as independent contractors. They collect information from various shops through phone calls. The company basically deals with market research.
Intelichek contractors or agents are responsible for gathering information through their phones. Mostly, data collected is prices for various items, store hour operations, warranty information, the sale’s start, and items in stock.
Thus, as an agent, you are hired to collect data for various businesses and firms. Per se, this is not shopping but making calls to gain specific intel.
Upon collection, the mystery shopper (agent) data is used for market research analysis. Later, the study is presented to customers that hired them (Intelichek) for use.
Intelichek has been around since 1997. The site has been endorsed by well-known organizations such as car industries, proving its legitimacy. What does it take for you to become an Intelichek agent?
How do I become an InteliChek Agent? (US Only)
You must have a personal computer (PC) with high internet speeds. Moreover, fluency in English is vital since you will be dealing with unlimited phone calls.
Also, you must have attained 18 years and be eligible for a US mailing address. Thus, you must be authorized to work in the United States and have a bank account with your credentials.
Intelichek agents enjoy it since they are at liberty to perform duties under various environmental conditions.
For instance, they allow people to work on normal background noises, unlike other phone-based websites requiring minimal or no noise during calls. A doorbell, television background, or beeping microwaves are allowed.
Becoming an Intelichek agent depends on whether they are hiring or not. They usually don’t reply to applications or emails when they are not hiring. On the other hand, they will tell you if you are fit if they are hiring.
Applying for a Role at InteliChek
- To apply for a role, you must check their open positions from their careers page.
- Their available roles keep changing depending on the vacancy they have.
- Once you have identified a role that matches your skills, click the apply button to direct you to an application page.
- All you have to do is fill out the application form that has questions regarding the duties you will perform.
- Before starting the process, you need to agree not to disclose the application questions. The company values integrity and privacy at all costs.
- Once done, you will be asked for information about yourself, including your name, phone number, email, and physical address. You should provide accurate answers.
- Once they get your application, they will email you back about if you are eligible for the job. You will take a quick test for a shopping task for individuals who are a good fit. Also, expect an interview call to gauge your communication skills and English fluency.
- If you have impressive communications skills, your interviewee will quickly induct you and proceed to other details required. The most important elements are following instructions, getting the quick test done promptly, and having excellent communication skills.
Generally, the firm offers extensive training for phone shopping and other specific tasks. The producer that you will be assigned will keep track of your duties and will be ready to answer your queries.
However, working under producers makes you earn less. Thus, work your way up to end the probation period and earn more. You need jobs to push your ranks higher. How do you do that?
How to get jobs at InteliChek to earn more?
You will inform them of your available hours and days during the application process.
Tip: the company prefers if you work with them at least 20 hours a week. This is your comfort, and you can decide how to utilize your working hours.
Once hired, log in to your account and find available jobs. Their jobs have deadlines, so they incorporate a calendar to know the number of available individuals.
Make calls, gather information, and log into your account to submit answers through a standard form they provide. You are allowed to pick a job at a time.
Calls generally take 3-4 minutes. Thus, you must be quick, get the required information, and move to your next job to make more money.
How much can you earn with InteliChek? How do you get paid?
Intelichek deals with United States citizens only. Intelichek agents are paid based on their tasks and the prices they attain. The tasks range from $0.30 to $1.90. They are based on the hoops an individual wants to jump through during a phone call.
You can earn up to $50 or more daily, depending on your hard work. In their FAQ section, the best agents make more money.
It is not certain how they pay, but most articles I have read claim that payment is weekly through check for beginners. Experts are paid through direct deposits.
Where are the Payment Proofs?
Getting payment proofs is difficult since most of the transactions are direct deposits or paid through checks, which individuals find hard to share due to privacy reasons.
Since this is a US-only opportunity, it won’t make sense to go out of my way to get a payment proof for it anyway.
But if you do live in the US, let me assure you that it is a completely legit opportunity for you to earn some extra cash. Especially suitable for stay-at-home moms (as they allow background noise as well).