Neevo has been one of the most confusing sites to work on. While I would see reports of people earning hundreds of dollars every month from it, I would be greeted with the “No Jobs available” message every time I logged in.
It was frustrating, and I almost gave up on Neevo after not getting a single task for 3 months. But then I came across this simple tweak that I needed to do.
How to qualify for more jobs in Neevo (The Defined Crowd)?
Neevo strictly filters the jobs available to you based on the languages you have added to your profile. While creating your account, you would have most probably skipped that section of the profile, just like me.
So here’s how it works:
- Neevo allows you to add upto 4 languages to your profile. Two languages can be marked “native”, while the other two can be “fluent”.
- These languages are what ultimately decides what kind of jobs you are invited for and allowed to work on.
- I had only added Hindi (India) and English (India) in my profile. It was when I added English (UK) and English (US) in my profile that I started getting job invites through email.
I recommend you add all the languages you are comfortable working with in your profile. Be it regional languages (Bengali, Gujarati, etc) or English variants of your country such as English (UK, Australia, etc.)
Do not add any language that you are not fluent or comfortable with, as you will end up wasting your time.
How to change/add language in Neevo?
- Log in to your Neevo account.
- Hover your mouse on the upper right corner of the Dashboard, and click “Profile Settings” on the menu that appears.
- Scroll down to the section called “Language Abilities“. There you can add up to 4 languages that you think you know best.
- Go back to the Dashboard. You will be greeted with a message saying you have a new “Skill test” available. This is basically a test of the language you just added.
- Clear the test and the language will get added to your profile.
I received my first job invitation 2 weeks after I added the proper language information in my profile and cleared the tests. A month later I had the first payment from Neevo in my account.
And I get task notifications almost every day in my email (the first three months I didn’t receive a single mail from them).
A note for the smarty-pants out there
because some people just want to cheat
This is NOT a trick to earn more. It is a basic profile setting that a lot of people miss while signing up.
DO NOT keep changing your languages in an effort to get more tasks. Changing your language frequently will get you banned.
Only add languages you are comfortable working with.